For healthcare professionals our most up to date Masterclass will equip you to best help your clients manage their SIBO and IBS
There is a wealth of SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) information and misinformation available online and through multiple social media “Summits”.
Almost all is delivered by non-UK practitioners using products, programmes and dietary approaches which differ from those available to practitioners in the UK.
This is a unique opportunity to learn from two experienced GI-focused Certified Functional Medicine Practitioners - Tanya Borowski and Tracey Randell . They will share their clinical experience and critical thinking approach to SIBO.
Do you want to know…?
- How to interpret breath test reports from different laboratories and substrates?
- How to interpret breath test results when a client isn’t the classic ‘twin peaks' ?
- Which herbal antibiotics are really effective vs those that have limited efficacy?
- The key reasons ‘why’ you don’t get the results you expect?
Specifically you will learn how to:
- Assess causes, mechanisms, risk factors and underlying mechanisms of SIBO
- Use the most up to date triage system for assessing SIBO based on main 4 categories of causes
- Assess symptoms and discuss treatment options for your clients with IBS and SIBO
- Prepare your clients to test properly and effectively
- Interpret a SIBO breath test report - we will look at a number of laboratories and understand when to consider other types of laboratory tests
- Recommend the most appropriate diet model and understand the nuances of individualised treatment ie. when to consider and then manage other foods sensitivities: histamine, salicylates, oxalates and sulphur
- Develop plans with appropriate foods, supplements and microbiome restoration
Fed up with following USA-based Food Plans? You will receive:
- A UK-based SIBO dispensary guide written by Tracey Randell & Tanya Borowski for use in clinical practice Monday morning!
- A beautifully presented guide to the food plans we use for addressing SIBO & restoring microbiome diversity
We are professionals with a real passion in functional gut disorders and all things SIBO.
We have attended annual SIBO symposiums in the USA since 2015 together with multiple undergraduate and postgraduate trainings in functional digestive conditions, hypothyroidism and autoimmunity.
Both of us run busy clinical practices seeing 1:1 clients as well as being involved in teaching at the leading nutrition colleges in the UK.
Our overall objective of our Masterclass is to increase your confidence in the assessment and treatment of SIBO - and invite you to attend!
- Cavendish Conference Centre, 22 Duchess Mews, London, W1G 9DT
- Nearest undergrounds: Oxford Circus/Great Portland Street
- Mainline Rail: Paddington/Marylebone
- Refreshments provided throughout the day
- A 75 min lunch break will be provided for you to explore one of the stunning cafes in the area
Standard £129 (All ticket sales end 30th November 2018)