The first seven sessions amalgamate My Clinic and My Education to deliver keystone classes integrating two foundational topics:-
1. Interpreting a Comprehensive Blood Chemistry from a Functional Medicine perspective
I use functional blood chemistry analysis in my practice with literally every client. It is such an important skill to have to know how to correctly interpret blood chemistry from a functional perspective.
A comprehensive blood chemistry can reveal key information about your client’s health, it is the gold standard “language” used amongst healthcare and medical professionals, is the single most efficient and effective tool for evaluating physiology for multiple body systems and processes including hormones, blood sugar regulation, kidney function, liver function, digestive function, cardiovascular health, oxygen carrying, oxidative stress, inflammation and thyroid function.
Learning how to read and interpret blood chemistry results, identify patterns of sub-optimal function as well as frank dis-ease allows you as a practitioner to move forward with your client's case and tailor a support plan with far more confidence. These sessions teaches you how to correctly interpret more than 70 blood chemistry markers that includes: CBC (complete blood count), comprehensive metabolic panel, a complete thyroid panel, immune markers & calcium regulation.
Here's a snippet of what you can expect to learn and start to recognise in your clients :
2. The Mapping System Blueprint
Tanya teaches you how to effectively work-up a case using a MindMap framework to organise all the data we gather into a working hypothesis & dynamic treatment plan. Without a system and the ability to prioritise we get caught up in the noise and fall back into applying protocols: gut, thyroid, hormone balancing, detox and list of supplements. This framework provides a reliable system that allows you to think in a connected way, streamline your client approach, move away from the dreaded niching protocols and confidently determine the best clinical direction in each client.
My Eduction+ Clinic combined sessions:
Session 1: 19th January 2023 | The Mapping System Blueprint
Setting up your clinic with better systems for client information collation and work-up. We’ll start with using our “How to Evaluate” templates , explain the Mindmap Blueprint in depth and how to then order a Mindmap into a flexible and effective framework. Building our tool kit with intake forms, a pathology manager, Mindmap & Timeline templates.
Session 2: 26th January 2023 | Interpreting A Comprehensive Blood Chemistry - Part 1
Acid base balance & electrolytes
Session 3: 9th February 2023 | Interpreting A Comprehensive Blood Chemistry - Part 2
Calcium regulation, parathyroid and a review of the evidence in supplementing post-menopausal women
Session 4: 23rd February 2023 | Interpreting A Complete Blood Chemistry – Part 3
Renal markers: we learn how these reflect our client's body composition, diet / protein needs and health of regulatory process
Session 5: 9th March 2023 | Interpreting A Complete Blood Chemistry - Part 4
Liver, lipids and metabolic markers
Session 6: 23rd March 2023 | Interpreting A Complete Blood Chemistry - Part 5
Understanding immune markers & the patterns to look for
Session 7: 30th March 2023 | Interpreting A Complete Blood Chemistry - Part 6
Iron studies, CBC , haematology & patterns to look for
Following our 7 keystone classes, from April onwards bimonthly sessions alternate between My Clinic & My Education building upon these foundations layering knowledge, clinical application, intelligent discussion and business know how.
My Clinic Session:
- Session 8 | 20th April 2023 (Allowing for Easter school holidays)
Using The Mapping System Blueprint and consolidating all information learnt so far. Integrating all the information and learning from previous sessions; now explaining the Mindmap Blueprint in depth and how to then order a Mindmap into a flexible and effective framework. Followed by clinic systems with Amrita Nutrition, our Platinum partner. Tanya and David Brassey of Amrita Nutrition have known each other for over a decade. In this session they share time saving templates and practice management systems to include:
✅ Done for you email templates: from new enquiries to your clients
✅ Appointment Processing
✅ Choosing and streamlining your supplement plans
- Session 10 | 11th May - Personalising Food plans to include Histamine, Oxalates, Salicylates and Sulphur Sensitivity (1st hr) Mapping of your submitted case studies (2nd hr)
- Session 12 | 22nd June - Functional Biome Testing with Invivo Healthcare covering; GiEcologiX & Vaginal EcologiX with Emily Blake (1st hr) Mapping your submitted case studies (2nd hr)
- Session 14 | 20th July - Hormone testing & assessment; discussing the merits and clinical use of blood panels urine panels such as DUTCH & genetic testing
- Session 15 | 27th July (before summer break bonus) - Developing lead magnets and a marketing campaign with Marketing and PR guru Gail Sheen (1hr) Mapping submitted case studies (1hr)
- Session 17 | 21st September - 2 hours mapping submitted case studies
- Session 19 | 19th October - Autoimmunity & Food reactivity; CYREX testing with Robyn Puglia, VP Education, Cyrex Labs UK, EU and Ireland (1st hr) Mapping of your submitted case studies (2nd hr)
- Session 21 | 16th November - 2 hours case studies with David Brassey and Tanya Borowski
My Education sessions
- Session 9 | 4th May - Mapping Histamine; and the hormonal & GI interplay with Tanya Borowski
- Session 11 | 8th June - Mapping Nutrigenomics & Methylation with Emma Beswick of Lifecode Gx (1st hr) Mapping nutrigenomic case studies (2nd hr)
- Session 13 | 6th July - Mapping Female health across reproductive years (incl PCOS & Endometriosis) with leading female health specialist Dr Nicky Keay. Testing covered July 20th My Clinic session
- Session 16 | 7th September - Mapping Thyroid dysfunction and understanding patterns on a blood test with Tanya Borowski
- Session 18 | 5th October - Mapping Autoimmunity & an aberrant Immune response with Tanya Borowski
- Session 20 | 2nd November - Mapping Dysbisois & SIBO with GI Queen Tracey Randell of IBS Clinics
- Session 22 | 30th November - Mapping Peri menopause and Menopause; covering HRT, stages and symptoms of menopause and how to support your clients in with their GP with with Tanya Borowski
CPD points available for all My Education sessions
My Affiliate Portal will include
Ready to go marketing tools:
- Health & nutrition programme concepts
- Seasonal Health Challenges
- Recipe handouts
- Client ready handouts
- ‘Done for You’ Food Plans that you can modify for your clinic
- E-recipe books
- ‘Done for You’ information handouts
- Recordings of all webinar sessions and so much more...
Mentees have 24 months access to the affiliate portal allowing for continued communication in between sessions within the group and with Tanya.
Each new webinar with be delivered live at 11:00am on the dates below. If you miss the live session, you can access the replay in the membership portal library.
11.00am on January 19th & 26th, February 9th & 23rd, March 9th, 23rd & 30th, April 20th, May 4th & 11th, June 8th & 22nd, July 6th, 20th & 27th, September 7th & 21st, October 5th & 19th, November 2nd, 16th & 30th, December Gala event!
We will have August "off", although the portal and Facebook group of course is still open for business.